What we need
Now that the MADE is on stable financial footing, we can start to concentrate on items and equipment we need! We’re finally at the point where we aren’t scrounging for modern PC’s for our classroom, thanks to Three Rings‘ generous donation last week.
Of course, PCs are always useful to us, so we can definitely use more, but our newfound stability has given us the chance to assess our collection and determine what is needed. Thus, I present you with a list of videogame relics we require.
* CD-I console and games
* Nintendo Entertainment System games (Our NES collection is sadly lacking)
* C64 software
* A Nuon player
* A Laser Disc Player or LaserActive
* An Atari Pong console
* Any and all 3DO games
* A TRS-80
* A working Atari Jaguar console. (We have cables and such)
* Any Nintendo Game N’ Watch
* Small LCD televisions
* A nicer suite of chairs for our audiences. Folding or stacking is best.