Kurt Harland Larson has worked with electronic audio since 1981. Starting in the pre-MIDI, pre-computer era with his music-performance and recording group, Information Society, he moved into Game Audio during the early-90’s Sega Genesis era and has been working in-house on game audio since 1998. He is currently Audio Lead at Nihlistic Software. Kurt will be speaking at the MADE from 7 PM to 9 PM, Thursday, September 27. The door price is $10, and all funds will go to help fund the MADE.
Kurt’s MobyGames page is incomplete, but here are the credits listed there-in.
- Legacy of Kain: Defiance (2003), Eidos, Inc.
- Whiplash (2003), Eidos, Inc.
- The Legacy of Kain Series: Blood Omen 2 (2002), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver 2 (2001), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Legacy of Kain: Soul Reaver (1999), Eidos Interactive, Inc.
- Gex 3D: Enter the Gecko (1997), Eidos, Inc.
- Ballz: The Director’s Cut (1995), Panasonic Software Company
- Nightmare Circus (1995), Tec Toy Indústria de Brinquedos S.A.
- Scooby-Doo Mystery (1995), Acclaim Entertainment, Inc., Sun Corporation of America
- X-Men 2: Clone Wars (1995), SEGA of America, Inc.